Installing CPABuild Deployment Package
Checking for /cache folder...
Cache folder exists!
Pretty URL Install
Pretty URL test: http://gameslovers.us/cpabuild-deployment-test
Non-Pretty URL test: http://gameslovers.us/?cpabuild-deployment-test (Notice the added ? question mark)
Checking for .htaccess file...
Creation was successful but Htaccess does not seem to be running. Fix with AllowOverride All in apache settings, or just use non-pretty urls.
- Htaccess installation was not successful. Use non-pretty format for urls or attempt to fix by following instructions in that section.
- If you get a 403 Forbidden error, delete the .htaccess (you may have to enable "hidden" files in your file manager).
- Start adding URL's to your website here: https://members.cpabuild.com/privateURL
- Change your homepage (currently this page). Edit the file config.php and change the line
"default"=>"my-private-uri", Where my-private-uri is the URI from CPABuild (you can use any private uri as a homepage).
- When you are satisfied, delete the install.php file. If you ever need to run the installation again, just re-download the package from CPABuild.
- You can check if your package is up to date by visiting http://gameslovers.us/version.php